24 years young, owner of Lions Fitness. I started on my athletic journey with wrestling, track, and football. All my life I have loved athletics. I found myself in the gym more often than home, trying to better my sports. Went through high school as a dedicated athlete, played some college football, got injured, and that was the end. So, I thought. A year after college I found a little powerlifting meet in Pensacola called, King of the beach. I had no idea how much my life was going to change.
- Lifting for 13 years
- Certified personal trainer
- 8 years programming experience
- Trained 500+ people across the country
- USAPL competitor 83kg
- MN state USAPL champion
- MI Iron mongrel conference champion
- 500 wilks
- 1600+ total
- Bench: 435 Squat: 530 Deadlift: 655
- I will make you stronger, faster, leaner, or larger for monster status.
- Old school mentality. Blood, sweat, and tears
- Anything that involves getting stronger, my hands in the cookie jar
- Nutrition Programming
- Workout programming
Quote: Show me how you lift, I'll tell you how you live.